Congratulations to the winner
COS GIVEAWAY – SUBSCRIBE TO WIN A €1000 WARDOBE FAQ
1. How do I enter the competition?
Subscribe to COS newsletter on cos.com (via competition pop-up that promotes win a €1000 wardrobe)
All data fields must be completed for entry to be submitted and valid
2. Can I enter the competition if I live in a market without a physical COS store?
Yes, the competition is open to all UK and EU markets that cos.com can deliver to.
3. Can I enter the competition if I am already a subscriber to COS newsletter?
No, the competition is for new subscribers only.
4. Do I need to buy anything in order to enter?
No, you don’t need to buy anything to enter.
5. How will you judge the competition?
Winners will be selected by our Digital Marketing team, judged on reflection and originality.
6. How will the winner be contacted?
We’ll let the winners know the good news via email.
7. When is the competition deadline?
The competition closes on Friday 29 April 2022 at 23:59 CET.
8. How will I receive my prize?
The Digital Marketing team will issue a gift card of €1,000 (or the local currency equivalent on the day of the Competition’s closing date) to be collected by the winner, in their selected store or supply an online code for the winner to shop at cos.com (please note, the prize will need to be redeemed in one transaction if online code is the selected option.)
9. Where can I view the T&C’s?
Please find the full T&C’s below.
COS SUBSCRIBE TO WIN A €1000 WARDROBE
Terms and Conditions
2. COS may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on our Competition Website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on our Competition Website.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, any other third party.
5. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of COS, or any of its affiliated companies within the COS Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. COS reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if COS is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. The Competition is open to persons 16 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in any of COS’ markets where a physical store is located. If you are aged under 18 years, COS assumes (and you warrant) that your parents have given their consent to you entering the Competition and accepting these Rules.
7. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, COS’ invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
8. COS reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. COS also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if COS has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. To enter the Competition you must subscribe to COS newsletter via subscriber pop-up on cos.com. All data fields must be completed for the Entry to be valid, including submitting an answer to the question ‘describe your perfect spring outfit’.
10. Only Entries submitted via cos.com subscribe pop-up or COS Facebook/ Instagram entry form by the Competition’s closing date and time, are accepted.
11. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the competition.
13. Multiple Entries are not accepted.
14. Entries will be judged by the COS Digital Marketing Team (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on reflection and originality. The Competition is a game of skills and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
15. One winner will be chosen by the Judges (the “Winner”). Prizes
16. The Winner wins one gift card with a value of EUR 1,000 (or the local currency equivalent on the day of the Competition’s closing date) issued in the name of the winner (the “Prize”). The gift cards are valid to use in any physical COS store in the local market where the gift cards are issued for at least 12 months. If requested by the winner, an online code may be issued instead of a store gift card. The Prize will need to be redeemed in one transaction if online code is the selected option.
17. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of COS stores or online.
18. The Prize is awarded at COS’ discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. COS, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a winner.
19. The Winner will be notified via email, and therefore, the winner must be a current subscriber at the time of the winner announcement. The Winner needs to claim the Prize and submit additional information (their nearest COS store where they would like to pick up the Prize, full name, email and phone number) by responding to the email within 5 days of COS sending the message. Return of any Prize email as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
20. COS cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
21. You specifically grant COS a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry on any of COS’ marketing channels.
22. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that COS may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition. You give COS permission to review your Entry, contact you via email if you are selected as a Winner, and if you are selected as a Winner publicly broadcast your first name and country on the Competition Website and in COS newsletter.
Limitation of Liability
23. COS accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If you access the Competition outside of Sweden, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.