How to clean and care for leather
• Leather can be spot cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
• Keep leather supple and conditioned with a specialist leather balm. Apply a small amount with a cloth and buff gently.
• Hang leather garments to ventilate between wears, avoiding direct sunlight.
• Wooden shoe trees help keep the shape and slow down the creasing that happens with wear.
• When travelling and storing, roll leather garments to avoid fold creases.
• Softer leathers can scratch! Be careful with sharp items like keys.
Out Of Stock