We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn't quite right, you have 14 days to send it back to us.
We’ll give you a full refund by the same method you used to pay, the cost of the return will be taken out of the original payment ($25). We ask that items are returned clean, unworn and have all their tags on.
Make-up and skincare products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Underwear briefs, bodies and pierced jewellery cannot be returned unless faulty, and swimwear must have the hygiene strip.
Please not that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.
We do not accept returns of garments purchased in store through our online returns service. However, don’t worry! If you were unable to return your item during the temporary store closure, we’ve extended our returns policy to 45 days from when your local store has reopened. For updated information on opening times, head to our store locator.
How to return:
1. Package up your return securely (in original packaging where possible) and be sure to include your completed Return Form.
2. Visit UPS website to book your return and print out a return label and schedule a pick up
3. Each order you return will cost 25 $. This cost also applies per order if returning multiple orders in one parcel. This will be deducted from the refund that you will receive.
4. Await your Return Confirmation email, which we will send when we have processed your return.
Please note, it can take up to 14 days to receive and complete your return.
Be sure to keep hold of your receipt in the meantime, since the responsibility of the return is yours until it reaches us.
How do I get replacement returns note/label?
If you need a replacement returns note, you can find this here. To print a returns label, please visit UPS.
Need further information regarding returns?
Read more in our FAQ here.
When will you receive my return?
Your return will take up to 14 days to reach us and be processed. If it's been longer, please contact Customer Service with proof of return, e.g. collection receipt, drop off slip.
When will I receive my refund?
You can expect your refund to be processed within 14 days of sending the parcel back to us. You'll be refunded in the same way you chose to pay. We'll always send you a Return Confirmation email when we have received your return and are processing your refund payment.
Card Payment Klarna - Once your refund has been processed, it will be visible in your bank account within 14 days (although it’s normally much quicker than this).
PayPal - Your refund will be processed as soon as our warehouse receives your return. PayPal will send you a separate email confirming this.
If you haven't received your return or refund confirmation from us, please get in touch here. Remember you can speak to Klarna directly for any Card or Pay Later help.
Return Restrictions - Dangerous Goods
About dangerous goods
Although fashion is meant to be available for everyone, some of our cosmetics classified as dangerous goods can’t be delivered to all locations due to transportation restrictions. E.g. nail polish, certain perfumes and nail polish removers as well as pressurised spray cans. At the same time, all our beauty items are tested to ensure that they are safe to use.
This label is used to inform the carrier that the package contains flammable substances and has special transportation requirements.
How to return dangerous goods
If you wish to return or exchange items containing flammable substances, you need to be aware that there are special transportation requirements.
Please follow these steps:
1. The product must be packed in a box with the LQ Dangerous goods label attached. If you use the original box, then the label is already attached. If you use a different box or the label is damaged, you need to print a new one.
2. Fill the box with paper or filler so that the product sits securely.
3. Follow the normal return and exchange procedure on your delivery note.
Please note, if you are making a return WITHOUT any dangerous goods, you must remove the LQ Dangerous goods label from the box.
If you are missing the self-adhesive return label found on the Delivery note, please contact our Customer service.